Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Well my loss of hope for humanity has been completely justified today. I asked a question about registration, was attacked and harassed about being an unethical breeding. Yes my puppies were an accident, yes they are full blood, so therefore like I said in my first ever post I am documenting my puppy growth and development so I can share with people what I learn as an owner, no different than someone who is researching a book, Harley will be spayed, the pups all have forever homes.

  In so many words I asked for advice where a yes or no would have been more than enough, was called unetical and irresponsible because of one litter of puppies, that are healthy and already adopted out to forever homes. The puppies are only a week old and have already been examined by my vet, the day after pups were born Harley went in for a check up to make sure she was OK. So i was banned from the forum. Yes it was irresponsible to let her get pregnant, but I have got the litter covered, I can handle my own mistakes, and as for boxerforums.COM you people are a joke, thank you for condoning harassment, and me being personally attacked since I have just one litter of puppies who were an accident. You people are big and bad behind your computers, maybe you should try helping rather than chastising and belitting folks.

  Well back to my boxers, my babies should be opening their eyes in the next few days, we are on day 9 and they open between 10 and 14 days. It seems like they have doubled in size, and one of my babies was angry and sounded vicious lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment