Sunday, November 13, 2011

straight from the mouth

Well this is my boxer owners point of views awesome contributers by the way, all come from http://www.boxerforums.org best boxer website ever :)

I describe my owning Harley, as being fulfilling, like having another child and best friend rolled into one, the expressions Harley makes are so human like it seems she can understand when i am talking to her. Its a great feeling to know how fiercely loyal she is to my family, and how the unconditional love she feels for us really is. Rocky and Layla are just sweet as can be, and seeing that Layla has a completely different attitude then Rocky is hilarious at times all 3 boxers have completely different personalities and its fun to watch them develop. Now how would you describe owning your boxer babies?

From Willow:

A rollercoaster I never want to get off of..Lol, kinda joking bit serious as well..Being owned by Boxers is a constant source of entertainment, they make me laugh, they make me cry and there are days they make me want to pull my hair out as well..Would I change it? Oh hell no!!! They have kept me company when i've been alone, they have cheered me up when I'm down and listened to me pour my heart(Samson, you were the king of that, rip sweet man). They keep me active and on my toes, but I think the thing that I love the most is the wonderful way they greet me when I come home, unconditional love, now how can one have a bad day after a greeting that nice? Every one has such a distinct personality, Angel is the Queen Bee and lets everyone know it, she is my huntress and reminds me of that fact every time she brings me a "present". Flick, well he is the pacifist, definitely a lover, not a fighter and gets his feelings hurt very easily. Morgan, oh man, he is the clown of the bunch, nothing phases him, give him a ball and he's a happy boy. By far he is the most hardheaded of the group, but such a Momma's Boy..

From 2wildboxers:

Owning a boxer is a gift. They can make me laugh so hard I have tears, and they can make me so mad I see red. Stubborn, loyal, wanting to please, goofy. The puppy stage is hard. People don't realize what hard work having a puppy is. Potty training, crate training, obedience training, never ending. But at the end of the day, when they climb into your lap and want to be loved and love you, it is all so worth it.

From Samsonsaunt:

Having only been a visitor to the Boxer world, I can definitely second what RaShann and my sister said. They are stubborn, loyal, loving, sometimes (o.k. often!) needy, intuitive, nutty, and every other descriptive term known to man. I can go a year without visiting my sister, and her Boxers greet me like a long lost friend. There is nothing like a morning wakeup kiss from a wiggling Boxer...or the sad look they give you when you have something on your plate that they think should be in their bowl!! I had two days with Mr Morgan; driving him down to my sister's house...and I was so unprepared for the exuberance that is a Boxer puppy...and I was terrified that I would 'break' him...kind of like my first experience babysitting a newborn!! Will I have a Boxer in my life someday? Oh, hell yeah!!

From Hailey'smom:

You all explained it so well. it's so hard to even put it into words. My dogs are my life. They are always there for me, they make me SO mad sometimes, lol but at the end of the day i would be lost without them in my bed; hailey under the covers at my feet, and rocky beside me hogging the rest of them. and i would have to second, that being greeted by my babies is the absolute highlight of my day. When i come home from work and see those little wiggling butts at the back door, nubs moving 90 miles a minute and rocky's hilarious "wooo woo woooooo" lmfao. i can't help but smile, no matter how awful my day at work is, i look forward to that most of all. I think my fiancee feels replaced. haha now that we have rocky he gets even less attention from me. I'm more worried about feeding the furbabies playing with them, working with them. etc. Luckily he loves them almost as much as i do



These are some of the best words of owners and enthusiasts I have ever seen, thank you ladies for your heartfelt contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment